Through the Significant Discussions Projects and College and Career Transitions Initiative, the League developed numerous resources to assist community college administrators, faculty, and student services professionals in their efforts to help students successfully navigate transitions from high school to community college, and then move on to transfer or enter careers.
- Significant Discussions: A Guide for Secondary and Postsecondary Curriculum Alignment
- College and Career Transitions Initiative
Numerous League projects and initiatives have produced resources that are available to community college practitioners, researchers, and other stakeholders through the League's Innovation Library. A sample of past projects is provided here. Click on the links below for project-specific resources, or search the Innovation Library for materials related to other projects.
- Getting Connected
- Getting Results
- Learning Exchange Networks (LENS)
- The Nature of Innovation in the Community College
- Keeping America's Promise
- 21st Century Learning Outcomes
- Basic Education Online
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- The Learning College Project
- Next Generation Learning Challenges (in partnership with EDUCAUSE)